Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Where have you been Meika?

Recently several people have asked if I am still alive and I even have some who tell me they miss my post and pictures. I must admit, I am extremely flattered. Well, I've been knee deep in work and I love it. Since I left corporate america in March I have been 10 times busier. I've help open up a new restaurant for some investor, I helped get a food truck up, running and making money, I've grown my client base and I've been doing cooking parties.

I truly believe that leaving my office job was the right move for me. I am happier and I look forward to work now. There is something so therapeutic about cooking and creating in the kitchen for me.


These days I can still be found at The Space Dallas and I am all over the DFW area showing people how to cook dishes near and dear to my heart. I have a Gumbo Workshop coming up at The Space Dallas in December and a new TV appearance coming early next year. Below are a few pictures of me in action. Look for my gumbo class here www.thespacedallas.com .

Hungraciously Yours,
#chefmimij
www.dfwcookingparties.com












#dallas #cookingparties #cookingclasses #privatechef

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous and so happy dear Meika! We're so glad you're doing great and you found the right path for you, professionally. We wish one day we can follow your example! Lead the way for all of us foodies!:)
    Sending you lots of love and hugs from Athens,
    Panos and Mirella

    ReplyDelete